It was pouring buckets of rain all day. Anyone would be freaking out that this was happening on their wedding day! But Ashlee and Chris were the most calm and laid back bride and groom. Ever. One thing I admire so much about these two is that they were able to keep perspective all day that it was all about their marriage and marrying their best friend rather than having a “perfect” wedding day.
All day, I never heard them complain once about anything. The love and support they have for one another is inspiring. You can tell that they really are best friends and will be there for one another no matter what. One of my favorite quotes is “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.” Let me tell you, these two really embody that. They kept making each other laugh all day, even with the rain.
I was SO happy when a miracle happened and there was a break in the rain literally 5 minutes before the ceremony!! It honestly couldn’t have been any better and these two deserved every last ray of sunshine. Ashlee and Chris, you have a special place in my heart and have reminded me that true love is out there. You’re the nicest, most chill, fun and just awesome people I’ve met. Thank you for letting me capture your beautiful marriage and wedding day! I can’t wait to see all the lake days you guys have and the beautiful life you continue to build together.
Shout out to the amazing Vendor Team! And thank you to my second, Whitney!
- Photographer | Rebecca Rae Photography
- Venue | Eagle Mountain
- Coordinator | Monica Vogel with Eagle Mountain
- Desserts | Cake: 21 Cakes | Donuts: The Local Donut
- DJ | Tommy Roberts
- Florist | Blissful Blooms
- Rentals | The Confetti Studio
- Dress Shop | Bella Lily Bridal
- Groom Attire | Custom Made Suit by Magro Clothing | Tie by The Tie Bar
- Groomsmen Attire | Brothers Tailor
- Jewelry | Nadri
- Wedding Rings | Ralph Mueller and Associates
- Shoes for Bride | Stuart Weitzman
- Bridesmaids Dresses | Lulu’s, Vici Dolls, Revolve, Show Me Your Mumu
- Videographer | Zach Clark